Have a friend class talk. Permit each child to tell any part of
the unit on "Courtesy in the Corridors and on the Stairs" that he
enjoyed. Name some cases of disturbance in your school.
Chapter 1, THE EPISTLE TO THE PARANOIDS
by Lord Omar
1. Ye have locked yerselves up in cages of fear - and, behold, do ye
now complain that ye lack FREEDOM!
2. Ye have case out yer brothers for devils and now complain ye,
lamenting, that ye've been left to fight alone.
3. All Chaos was once yer kingdom; verily, held ye dominion over the
entire Pentaverse, but today ye wax sore afraid of dark corners,
nooks, and sink holes.
4. O how the darknesses do crowd up, one against the other in ye
hearts! What fear ye more than what ye have wroughten?
5. Verily, verily I say unto you, not all the Sinister Ministers of
the Bavarian Illuminati, working together in multitudes, could so
entwine the land with tribulation as have your baseless warnings.
DESPITE strong evidence to the contrary, persistent
rumor has it that it was Mr. Momomoto's brother
who swallowed Mr. Momomoto in the summer of '44.
go to the next page
go back one page
go to the table of contents